Hello my dear friends,
How are you doing today? In my last post I’ve got pretty positive comments and requests for more posts where I talk about a certain makeup look, so I decided to talk about this look today. This time is a little more interesting look. The colors I used are mostly shades of purple, so I decided that the right name would be 50 shades of purple. 🙂 This makeup look would be great if you need to go to a party, a wedding, date night or something like that, reminds me a lot of Valentine’s Day. Let’s get started.
- Face primer
- Revlon colorstay foundation
- Maxfactor setting powder (05)
- Sleek Face form Medium
- Makeup Revolution blush in Hot Spice
- Makeup Revolution highlighter in Golden goddess
- Eye shadow primer
- Morphe brushes 35P palette
- L’oreal Gel eyeliner
- Maxfactor 2000 calorie mascara
- False eyelashes
When you are using eye shadows it is very important to have transition shade which makes other eye shadows easier to blend. I always choose a color that is similar to the skin color or slightly darker.
- Lip balm
- Rimmel lip pencil in shade Cherry kiss
- Alverde lip pencil in shade Aubergine
- Golden Rose lipstick in 20
- Nyx matte lip cream in shade Copenhagen
I always apply lip balm first. In that way your lips have time to absorb lip balm and be prepared for lipstick.
- Zoeva 221 and 226 brushes
- Real Techniques brushes
Thanks Sara for being my model and my best friend Milica for best photos ever! I hope we will do more makeup looks together again!
If you are interested more in nude makeup looks, check my previous post. I will leave link to that post below!
If you recreate this look, tagg me so I can see it! If you have any recommendations, comment below and let me know! ‘Till next time…